March 13, 2020 | By RJS Craft Winemaking
Next time you’re pouring yourself a glass of red wine, consider making yourself this easy DIY red wine face mask! Seems like a wacky idea but red wine contains resveratrol, a powerful antioxidant with anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties for your skin. So if you’re feeling adventurous – and in need of a little indulgent R&R, why not give this recipe a try?!
- 1 tablespoon Pinot Noir (or whatever leftover red wine is taking up space on your counter)
- 1 green teabag
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt with active cultures
- 2 tablespoons organic raw honey
- Start by pouring yourself a glass of wine.
- Then make a cup of green tea and microwave the honey for a few seconds in the microwave.
- Mix the tea, honey, yogurt and wine until they’re well blended.
- Spread the mask evenly over your clean face and neck.
- Relax and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask with lukewarm water, pat your skin dry and apply a moisturizer.