March 13, 2020 | By RJS Craft Winemaking
If the two most refreshing things about summertime got together in a glass, it would be rosé lemonade! Made with our Cru International French Rosé – this cocktail may be all you’ll want to drink this summer.
For the lemonade:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup cold water
For the rest:
- 1 cup Cru International French
- Combine the water and sugar in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and stir to dissolve the sugar. Let cool.
- Add the fresh lemon juice and water to the sugar mixture and stir to dissolve.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Before serving, mix the lemonade with the rosé wine.
- Divide between two glasses and serve.