Craft & Cork >> Food
March 13, 2020 | By firstname.lastname@example.org
Easter Bunny Milkshake Recipe Using Red Wine
Celebrate Easter with this adorable and decadent chocolate Easter bunny shake. Bonus: it includes red wine! These would be perfect to fill with milk for brunch or even a cocktail for dinner with friends. We used one of our Pinot Noir wines for this recipe, but truly you can use any red wine! We do recommend using a varietal of red that is light to medium-bodied and fruit-forward.
- 1 (1.5 quart) Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup En Primeur Winery Series Australia Pinot Noir red wine
- 4 oz. vodka
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Maraschino cherries, for serving
- Cut the tip off the ear until you have enough space to add a funnel and straw.
- Prep all your bunnies ahead of time the same way. Bonus – you get to eat the cut off chocolate!
- Next, make your shakes! In a blender, blend ice cream, red wine, and vodka until smooth.
- Carefully pour your shake into your bunny cup with a funnel. Gently tapping the bunny/funnel to work the shake down.
- The smaller bunnies don’t hold a lot of shake, but that’s ok because if you’re going to eat the bunny after, you don’t need a ton of shake anyway.
- Add some whipped cream and a straw.
- A cherry (or candy egg) on top is always a fun touch too.